Yahoo
vultyrex

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Very Good.

I see you haven't lost your touch. I actually laughed uncontrollably when you said to the Atom Bomb "Open that shit up"

Very good.

~VGM~ ~VGM~

ouch

Most of the high pitch audio hurt my ears so I couldn't finish the whole thing. Please have better audio next time.

Maxaroni5 responds:

hee hee hee

Ezam 3 Ezam 3

Really...

I wanted to see where you put my song at and I played all the way to Yami Mode. Took 2 days because I took my time but fuck Yami Mode. I don't have the time to sit down and waste more than 30+ minutes on a maze. Otherwise, the normal and expert mode was actually pretty good. Especially, Normal's last stage. I was saying "fuck this shit" every minute.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Addicting.

I'm 37/40 on the medals. My max distance is 4.3M feet. I have a shitload of cash. After the 3 medals, what more is there to do?

Evolver Evolver

Hmmm....

Hmm... aside from not being asked to use one of my remakes, the game is very difficult.

Lovely Kitten - Deception Lovely Kitten - Deception

Mellow. Thoughtful. Loving it. Keep it up!

Lovely Kitten - Falling Lovely Kitten - Falling

I feel there needs to be lyrics to this. I found myself singing and humming a lyrical hum to this and it fits and works in so many ways. I love this. All my stars are belong to you with a fav and download.

Ambient III Ambient III

It's like I've awaken up from being knocked unconscious. What are these gates in front of me...

Awaiting part 2.