Yahoo
vultyrex

Lovely Kitten - Deception Lovely Kitten - Deception

Mellow. Thoughtful. Loving it. Keep it up!

Lovely Kitten - Falling Lovely Kitten - Falling

I feel there needs to be lyrics to this. I found myself singing and humming a lyrical hum to this and it fits and works in so many ways. I love this. All my stars are belong to you with a fav and download.

Ambient III Ambient III

It's like I've awaken up from being knocked unconscious. What are these gates in front of me...

Awaiting part 2.

NekoMika responds:

Interesting thought :o

WHAT IS THIS MELODY? WHAT IS THIS MELODY?

It's yugioh.

Broken Body Broken Body

This is a great uplifting piece. Certainly eases in that broken body feeling at the start but the more you listen the more inspired you get after being knocked down. Stand back up, fight for what's right to you. Don't take anyone's shit. Keep going!

Zipark responds:

Thanks for your feed back. I appreciate it.

[DeshRock] [DeshRock]

Deshiel: "Perhaps you guys could tell me why was this so porly recieved. Especialy in comparison to my other fl slayer tracks."

Actually, I could answer you here. Your slayer guitar isn't noticeably filtered properly. It sounds more to the stock sound. You also have a bit of.. uh, lack of better term; oversampling/clashing with the reverb on the slayer sound itself. The standard filters like the parametric 2, the FL distortion, the FL overdrive plugins that come already with FL Studio are something you should dab into and see if you like the sound when you toss slayer into it. Also, stereo expand it. It really sounds monoish. Sorry for the late response.

VX

Deshiel responds:

sorry for the late response and thanks ;)

Mindchamber's Revenge Mindchamber's Revenge

Hot damn! This is very good. Don't change a damn thing. It's perfect the way it is. Love it.

Calygon Calygon

Diversity.

It's like; Reverb, 8bit sounds, reverb, echos, reverb, drumkit, distant reverchos, chaotic melody. Of course, it's decently blended and arranged in a neat listenable pattern.

Also, I'll get onto you about that fadeout ending. It was premature. Take your time on releasing shit.

1f1n1ty responds:

Diversity: yay

Drumkit: That's not my drumkit lol read other reviews

Chaotic melody: Not sure if this is a compliment or a complaint

Decently blended: Is it just me or have I upped my mixing game without realizing it? Like, by a lot?

Fadeout ending: Welp, can't say I didn't see it coming.

Take your time: You mean, like, 3 months per track? D:

Thanks for reviewing! I appreciate feedback :3

In Your Dreams In Your Dreams

I love the way you took this. Eventually with the remakes I've done with this melody, it works best with a somewhat creepy yet the good creepy (if that's possible lol) feeling.

This actually inspires me. Thank you for this. :)

KarmaPunch responds:

Thanks for the review, dear Vultyrex! I did my best to create a dreamy atmosphere like with the original.
By the way, while this was being put together, I got carried away and made a full version.

A Flame of the Heart ~P~ A Flame of the Heart ~P~

Sounds great. However, can't help to think the intro is from an existing song already but you've made it your own anyways.

Two Steps From Hell: Strength of a Thousand Men <- is the song I'm talking about. Great song, just like this song you have here. :)